THE PROPERTY SERVICE
Established in 1991 by Vanessa Reeves and Nicky Copeman, TPS offers a one-stop Service, whether you’re looking to buy, renovate, manage, or sell a property:
- Finding a suitable property, TPS can oversee the purchase from start to finish – including refurbishment, furnishing, rental and management.
- A property investment service aiming at parents wanting to invest for their children, offering advice on buying into the London rental market.
- Project managing building works, interior decorating and furnishing of houses, flats and offices – in and outside the London area and abroad.
- Advising clients on how best to present their property for sale or rental.
- Moving house, making decisions on what should “stay or go” can be emotional and difficult. We offer a service that can help you make the transition quicker, easier and less stressful.
Established in September 2017 by Vanessa Reeves, Nicky Copeman and Marina Collett. It was a natural extension of the property service.
TPS Furnishings are able to either buy on your behalf, or rent out to you, furniture that will compliment the style of your property, allowing us to dress it so it presents its best for either the sales or the rental markets. It is a well-known fact that a property nearly always sells or rents quicker and for a better price, when furnished than if left empty. Our aim is to offer a personalised and professional service to achieve record sale or rental prices for our clients.
- Is your property sitting empty, unloved and in need or inspiration?
- How will your property present itself on the websites and in the photographs/marketing material if it has no furniture?
- Do you think your buyer/tenant will find it hard visualising where their furniture should go? Often a room looks so much larger when furnished.
- Have you bought another property but do not want to move all the furniture out of your old home until it is sold/rented?
- Are there awkward spaces that need help and imagination to dress?
- There is an option at any stage during, or after, the minimum two month rental period for the furniture to be purchased or removed. We can also purchase furniture on your behalf. If required, we can arrange a regular inspection to include cleaning, changing lightbulbs, removing junk mail, fresh flowers etc.